High School Program Overview
Instructor-Led Classes & Test Prep for Fast-Tracking College Bound High Schoolers
There is a process known as "Testing Out" that provides the opportunity to complete a college course in as few as 4-weeks, as opposed to twice a week for 17 weeks in a traditional college classroom, or earn an entire year of college credit before high school graduation!
- Our pass rate on all courses is 97% nationwide
- Program completion rate is over 90%
- Students will complete most courses about 50% faster
- Students will save up to 50% of the cost of tuition
- Unlike AP and other similar programs offered in High Schools, there is no minimum GPA or SAT score required to enroll in our program.
The Average cost to attend University of Florida for 1-year is over $46,100. Coastal Education Institute can help you earn those same 30 credits for as little as $7,700!
Over 2,900 Colleges Nationwide award Credit-by-Exam!
Examples of Colleges that award credit for passing National Standardized exams offered by CLEP, DANTES/DSST and other services:
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida International University
- University of South Florida
- University of Miami
- Nova Southeastern University
Take the Stress Out of College
- Credit-by-Exam requires no traditional classroom attendance
- Complete college classes completed in as little as 4 weeks
- College classes will not conflict with current high school schedules
- Clients attend only 1 Live Class per week
- 4 hour sessions
There are hundreds of thousands of people testing out of college classes every year. Why not take advantage of this opportunity to save time and money.
Complete a single course, a full year of college, or an entire degree! Here are just a few of the degree programs available:
- BS: Business Management
- BS: Criminal Justice
- BS: Accounting
- BS: Information Technology
- BS: Hospitality Management
These programs are designed to ENSURE your success.
We are confident you will recognize the benefit of completing college faster and for less money.
Give us a call today at
Coastal Education Institute offers 100% financial assistance, guaranteed, for the services offered through our program.
Call today for more information - for a personal academic evaluation - or for instructions on how you can enroll in our Blended Learning Program.
Here is what you can expect:
- Customized instructor-led classes available.
- Enroll and start instructor-led classes immediately.
- Less cost than a traditional program.
- Flexible schedules.
- Financing available to all students.
- Qualified and student-focused faculty.
- Small class sizes to facilitate success.