International Studies Program Overview
Instructor-Led Classes & Test Prep for a World-Class International Education
Study in the U.S.A.!
Coastal Education Institute will help you complete your general education courses faster and at a substantially lower cost. Credits earned in this manner are recognized the same as those college credits earned over longer periods of time in a traditional classroom. This allows the international student to complete general courses faster and move on to his/her major subject of study sooner.
Over 800,000 international students now study in the U.S.A., making it the world's largest international student population, and represent almost 4% of all higher education students in America. Being the most popular country for international study, the United States of America provides academic excellence, flexibility, cutting edge technology, and a variety of educational options. For these reasons and many more, academic credentials earned in the U.S. are recognized and respected worldwide. Expand your cultural, academic, and professional horizons while enjoying the hospitality you'll experience in this flexible learning environment.
Why Choose Coastal Education Institute?
There is no other program in the United States of America that offers this opportunity with the success that Coastal students experience. You will study in tropical south Florida, one of the most beautiful and culturally diverse regions of the country.
While quickly acquiring college credits, we encourage each student to take advantage of what this paradise has to offer. You're just minutes from world famous, historic Ft Lauderdale Beach, and just a short drive to many unforgettable adventures such as visiting Walt Disney World, touring the Kennedy Space Center, surfing the Atlantic, diving the coral reefs in Pompano Beach, or experiencing the Florida everglades on an airboat safari.
Enjoy this unique educational program while preparing to complete your college training at your choice of hundreds of U.S. colleges and universities.
How it Works
- Identify which school you wish to attend, and which required classes may be tested out of for your degree choice. Coastal can help you with this process.
- The student will enroll with Coastal for general education classes required by the college for the degree of choice. Classes may be completed in less than 1 year while in the U.S. on a tourist visa!
- Classes are typically completed in 4 to 6 weeks followed by a single multiple choice exam. 1 to 4 classes may be completed simultaneously. The typical U.S. college or university requires attendance twice a week for up to 17 weeks per course, versus the Coastal program that requires attendance only once per week for a short 4 to 6 weeks. Following completion of these accelerated courses and successful completion of course exams, you may store course credits earned in a bank until you complete the enrollment process in your chosen college or university. Following enrollment at the college of choice, all test scores are then transferred into the college for awards of credits toward graduation.
Credit-by-Exam, also referred to as "testing-out" of a college subject, allows students to demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of a course without actually attending required classes. This is accomplished by passing a single "college level examination" or "College Proficiency Exam," which with few exceptions, is simply a timed multiple choice exam.
Give us a call today at 1-888-994-9358 to discuss how Coastal Education Institute can help you supercharge completion of your degree!
Coastal Education Institute offers 100% financial assistance, guaranteed, for the services offered through our program.
- Over 2,900 U.S. colleges and universities accept Credit-by-Exam.
- Testing-out of a general education course saves you time and money.
- Testing-out allows you to graduate faster and move on to graduate school, or begin your professional career sooner.
US Colleges and Accreditation
Colleges and universities in the U.S. are licensed by the U.S. Department of Education. It is important to understand that just because a school is licensed, it is not necessarily accredited. Most schools recognize the importance of accreditation as a means of verifying high academic standards. While some schools maintain national, and specialized or professional accreditation, it is generally accepted that "Regional Accreditation" is the gold standard in terms of quality and broad acceptance of credits by other schools.
Examples of Regionally Accredited USA schools include:
- California State University
- Pepperdine University
- University of Alabama
- University of North Carolina
- Syracuse University
- Indiana University
- Baylor University
- UCLA (University of California - Los Angeles)
- Loyola University
- Boston University
- Rochester Institute of Technology
- Ohio State University
International Studies Program – Brokers & Partners
Coastal Education Institute, located in beautiful Ft Lauderdale, Florida, just north of Miami, houses the country's most successful test preparation service. With a client pass rate on all college proficiency exams in excess of 97%, you can be assured that your referred clients will pass every exam, and they will receive college credit for the courses they test out of!
As an international broker and partner, your referrals will experience all that American education has to offer in one of the most beautiful areas on Earth. While it is possible to complete courses using Coastal's test preparation services online, the vast majority of international clients prefer to travel to Ft Lauderdale, Florida for study. There your referred clients will be meticulously looked after by local staff while preparing to quickly test-out of several classes required by major colleges and universities throughout the country.
If you are interested in becoming a International Studies Program partner with Coastal Education Institute, take a moment to complete the information below and we will contact you directly to answer any additional questions you might have. There is no obligation, this is simply an exploratory exchange.
Call today for more information - for a personal academic evaluation - or for instructions on how you can enroll in our Blended Learning Program.
Here is what you can expect:
- Customized instructor-led classes available.
- Enroll and start instructor-led classes immediately.
- Less cost than a traditional program.
- Flexible schedules.
- Financing available to all students.
- Qualified and student-focused faculty.
- Small class sizes to facilitate success.