What information does Coastal Education Institute, Inc. collect?
Coastal Education Institute, Inc. collects information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. Any data Coastal Education Institute, Inc. request that is not required will be specified as voluntary or optional. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How does Coastal Education Institute, Inc. use your information?
Any of the information Coastal Education Institute, Inc. collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To notify you about products, services and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you.
- To send periodic emails;
- The email address you provide through Coastal Education Institute, Inc.'s web forms may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, Coastal Education Institute, Inc. includes detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How does Coastal Education Institute, Inc. protect your information?
Coastal Education Institute, Inc. implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit a request or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
These security measures include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the Internet securely or PCI Scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
Coastal Education Institute, Inc. offers the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes, cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Does Coastal Education Institute, Inc. disclose any information to outside parties?
Coastal Education Institute, Inc. does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Coastal Education Institute, Inc. may also release your information when Coastal Education Institute, Inc. believes release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because Coastal Education Institute, Inc. values your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. Coastal Education Institute, Inc. therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Coastal Education Institute, Inc. is in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Coastal Education Institute, Inc. has taken the necessary steps to ensure that we are compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 by never sending out misleading information.
Opt-Out, Your Choices and Changing Information You Provided to Coastal Education Institute, Inc.
You may choose whether or not you receive communications from Coastal Education Institute, Inc. as follows: You may also opt-out or change or modify information you have previously provided to us by contacting us by doing any one of the following:
- Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
- Marketing Email Opt-out: Each of our marketing email communications includes an opt-out link. You may click on that link and opt out from receiving marketing email.
- You may also opt out or change or modify information you have previously provided to us by contacting us by doing any one of the following:
- Send an email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This policy was last modified on 04/11/2013
6499 Powerline Road, Suite 103 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309 Phone: 954-492-9043 Toll Free: 877-898-8867 Fax: 954-492-9045
- Federal Trade Commission Fair
- California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Children’s' Online Privacy Protection Act
- Privacy Alliance
- Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act
- Trust Guard Privacy Requirements
Call today for more information - for a personal academic evaluation - or for instructions on how you can enroll in our Blended Learning Program.
Here is what you can expect:
- Customized instructor-led classes available.
- Enroll and start instructor-led classes immediately.
- Less cost than a traditional program.
- Flexible schedules.
- Financing available to all students.
- Qualified and student-focused faculty.
- Small class sizes to facilitate success.